The SMC Gateway Teleconnect connects your digital radio system to any available telephone connection, whether this is GSM, VOIP or PSTN. Further options include one-touch emergency handling including GPS location tracking.
Teleconnect is one of many interconnected applications common to the SMC Gateway, which work together to provide flexible custom solutions.
- Supports GSM / VoIP connections
- PSTN via an analogue telephone adapter (ATA)
- Access control / authentication on inbound calls
- Interactive Voice Response menu, fully customisable and multilingual
- Failover to alternative connections
- Restrict outbound calls to known numbers, and/or pattern matching (e.g. block calls to premium rate numbers)
- Call logging and voice recording
- Radio text to SMS
- Inbound calling to individual radios and groups
- Outbound calling to pre-set numbers and free dialing
- Wide area incident response
- Cellular PMR Bridging
- Safety of life enhancement