Added Kenwood NEXEDGE, Hytera T3 & TYCO/ADT MX2 Fire alarm. New nodes and more!
- Kenwood NEXEDGE support (via OPT-04 and a ‘special’ lead to convert UART to RS232)
- Hytera T3 radio support
- TYCO/ADT MX2 fire panel support
- New status page showing radio status, power input, GPIO’s in one place
- New nodes:
- – Timestamp
- – Radio Status mesaging
- – PTT
- Date/Time page to view and set gateways current date/time
- Updated ‘lists’ with ability to add user defined fields
- Add teleconnect support for direct dialling extensions from radios
- Kentec Syncro panel was not recognising input nodes configured to create fire alarms
- Radio status display now working correctly
- Some uploaded sound files where being played at half speed
- Internal Real Time Clock not functioning
Important notices regarding firmware upgrade
After downloading, but before upgrading please check that smc-gateway-1.0.31.dat file by right clicking the file, clicking on properties and checking the file size is 21,247,376 bytes.
Unless your gateway has had a license key installed the radio related features will not work! Look at the “Updates” page to see if you need a license, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your gateways license key. You should get a key back within a few business hours.
To download any files, please log on or register